Monday, April 12, 2010

Perspective

I believe that holidays are very important for many reasons. One of them, rest is different when you are away on a holiday because there is no list of things that you should be doing running through your mind. There is often no cooking, cleaning etc. The most important reason and the one that initiated my thought today is that the distance from your everyday life helps to put things into perspective-if you allow it to happen that is. It allows you to take a breath and think about what is really important to focus on, and maybe what needs to change. Just some thoughts I would like to share.
I believe the soul needs to allowed the freedom to breath, so to speak.
Holidays are extra special if the trip opens up a door to healing!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have read your words and I believe I understand their meaning. With healing comes strength, the strength to do the things that need to be done in order to move forward to live a life filled with peace and balance. Time away can give one amazing insight into what one needs to do and changes that are needed to achieve the life you desire. XX00

    ReplyDelete