Monday, September 6, 2010

so near the surface!!!

I have had more good days than bad in the last month for the first time in three years. I love the feeling of no headache at all and even with the lesser headache that I have been having when I do too much, I feel better than I was. I am very tired with the medication, so I drink a lot of coffee during the day to offset that. I like coffee...so that is not so bad. Anyway, because I have been feeling better the last month has been full of lots of laughs and fun. I exercise everyday, and found a bike that I can ride, so I go for nice bike rides by the river....JOY!!!! I love getting better, and dream of more, and working!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is great to read that you are having more good days. Enjoy each and every one! You deserve them.

    ReplyDelete