Wednesday, May 12, 2010

back on my feet again

I have had the pleasure of feeling well again since May 3rd, with an increase in medications.  The funny thing is, because I enjoy it so much, until I looked back at the dates....to me it seemed like a long time. So, yesterday I was thinking it is time to start planning on my increase in exercise to strengthen, and get started on physio. Then when I realized that it is only 8 good days in a row, I laughed at myself at the same time as patted myself on the back. Initiative is not my weakness. Yeah!!! Obviously I still have the enthusiasm, or the drive I guess that it is going to take to get stronger, rehabilitate back to higher functioning. That....makes me happy!! I can do it, I just have to be more patient with myself. On that note, I would like to thank all my supportive blog readers and their comments on encouragement. I am thinking ahead, and excited for what is to come.

  cheerio!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that things have settled down again and you are moving forward. I wish I had time for my yard but this kitchen reno is pretty much taking up every spare minute right now. I am going to get the deck and gazebo all set up so I have some place to escape to on my days off.

    ReplyDelete