Friday, July 23, 2010

resurfacing...maybe

I have been having trouble ever since I fell down the stairs on May 29th. I kept thinking and saying tomorrow will be a better day...and it was not coming. So, Finally I went to my Doctor again and said I can not stand the side effects of these medications that are not helping anymore. Maybe I should of had more patients with them, but I am running out. My pharmacist had suggested a different drug, which a friend of mine had suggested a few years ago. Although back then I did not know what I know now about the cause of my headache and neck muscle tightness and spasm. My Doctor was quite willing to try it...so day 4 of the new drug and lots of rest. It is not making a difference that I can tell yet but, I do feel better being off of the gabbapentin. Wish me luck, I will blog again as I am feeling better.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Hope to read you are feeling better on your next blog post. Take care.

    ReplyDelete