Saturday, February 20, 2010

UPDATE WITH NO NEWS

I apologize for not posting for so long, but there has been no news yet. We are back at the hotel, by our request. I have seen the surgeon (Dr. Hegde) who I came here to and his assistant. They also sent me to see a neurosurgeon Friday evening who said that I am not a straight forward case and is therefore going to consult with another neurosurgeon. They will get back to me on Sunday or Monday. So since we were again in waiting mode, we asked to go back to the hotel. The hospital is very difficult to relax at, because every five minutes someone is coming in asking if everything is ok, and bringing meals every 2 hours etc. Our room here at the hotel is very nice, clean and comfortable. Thanks again for all the support from home, it is wonderful to hear such positive encouragement. Even though this has been going on for so long for me, I am still not used to being on this end of things. I am much more accustomed to giving the support and care. I actually prefer that-but thank you so much again. I have finally given in and accept the support, and please give me all you have!!! LOL!!!!

ps I have Mom spilling her gut laughing right now as I am reading her my post

No comments:

Post a Comment