Friday, March 12, 2010

I bought myself some jeans

I have lived mostly in sweats the last four years....so I bought myself two pairs of jeans...just spur of the moment. It feels great to have jeans on...isn't that silly. Four good days, and I am feeling silly. Although today the dizziness and hypotension(low Blood pressure) was a little worse, it still feels better than a blasting constant headache.
I did a funny thing this morning...Judee and I made plans for coffee, at City Perk. She was very specific that it was for Friday the 19th, but I was sooo excited about it, that I put jewellery on, and lipstick, and went today. When she didn't show up I checked our notes and realized I had the wrong day. I just stayed and enjoyed my cappuccino, and did some work with my pics. I had brought my laptop to show Judee the pics from India. I had a nice time anyway...lol, and told them to reserve the same table for next Friday the 19th!!!  
So,...cheers to another good day!!! Hope all of you are having a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment