Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TUESDAY

I have not been up to adding a post for a couple of days...and I do have some great pics to add. I will do that on another post. As the India part of my adventure is nearing the end...I am feeling quite sad right now.  I was really hoping to come home with a significant improvement. Although I left home with an open mind, I was still hoping for the best. Who knows maybe the medications will still work, but I am having a great deal of trouble with dizziness right now. And, no change in the headaches. It will take awhile for them to settle the nerves, if they will. Therefore, as much as I miss Samuel, Jessica and everyone else at home...I am not ready to leave. I am supposed to be seeing Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh (the neurosurgeon) today, so we will see what he has to say. Keep thinking those happy thoughts for me...they always make their way to me. Thank you!!  
     love me

1 comment: