Monday, March 15, 2010

shaky days....

Well..I have to say for discussion sake that even though I am having trouble still with the low blood pressure, dizziness and fatigue or lethargy-that the brake from the skull buster is unbelievably wonderful. I have been kept up 3 partial nights with my headache, but it still has not been as intense-not even close. (If you are reading this-Patti,....yes-I am doing my usual minimizing)
Anyway, I see it all as progress that was not happening before!! I did my typical thing and was enjoying the little energy spurt that I had last week, and overdid it...resulting in an increase in headache and the muscles became more irritable...and I was exhausted....but I did enjoy my days!!! I have trouble with "caution"-when I finally feel some wellness. I will figure out a balance as I go..maybe!!
My regular pharmacists have been wonderful at discussing the new drugs with me, so that is helpful. I am interested in seeing Dr. Sadanand this week, as well as my GP. I am curious as to what they will have to say about the end result of the India trip.
My mind is doing it's thing and creating ideas of what I can do to combine my learned knowledge from this injury and lengthy recovery, with my education. I have lots of ideas, but am open to suggestions if any of you have any. I realize I am ahead of myself again-but it's the dreaming that keeps me looking forward.
Once again...I hope all is well with anyone reading and looking forward to hearing from you...take care.


I just wanted to share this pic of two great guys!!



gorgeous!!!

1 comment: